If you have finally decided to renovate the bathroom, you have come to the right place. If you are going to do it right, start with the flooring and finish with the ceiling, while possibly leaving some items untouched. Regardless of the size or concept design, here are a few tips to help you make the right choices when it comes to a bathroom renovation.
- Luxury Vinyl Flooring – If you love the look of real timber or stone, luxury vinyl is for you. It comes in tile form and is very easy to install. Sourcing an online bathroom store is easy and they have a wide selection of quality flooring materials, as well as shower units, sinks, baths and everything else you might need for the bathroom.
- Add A New Vanity – There are online suppliers of stylish and affordable bathroom vanity suites, and with special offers a regular thing, you should be able to strike a bargain. The online supplier would stock everything you would need for a major bathroom renovation, including shower units, sinks, baths, cabinets and vanity units. Delivery would be a matter of days and make sure you have all the necessary tools and materials to finish the job. In fact, you could source the entire project needs in a single online purchase.
- Repaint The Walls – If you are going for a repaint, take a look at the very latest satin finish paints, which are ideal for the luxury bathroom ambience and are totally waterproof. There are literally millions of colors to choose from and with a twin color foundation, your bathroom will have a balanced look and feel. If you would like to see some fine examples of bathroom design, there are informative pages full of images to inspire.
- The Finishing Touches – Bath towel racks, taps and soap holders are all on the menu, and they can be sourced from an online supplier. Franke does an excellent range of taps and other bathroom items and by choosing something that is in keeping with the overall ambience, your bathroom will be a place where everyone wants to spend time.
- Bathroom Lighting – Again, the online supplier is the place to look for suitable bathroom lighting, and with affordable LED solutions, you can reduce your energy consumption. A shower downlight is the ideal choice for essential task lighting, and if you buy a quality unit, it is perfectly safe to use in a wet area. Small wall mounted lights on either side of the vanity works well for general lighting and with dimmer switches, you can change the ambience at will.
With a little creativity and some online inspiration, you can transform your bathroom at an affordable cost, and with your DIY skills, installing will not be an issue. Make good use of the online supplies and by planning the project and creating a materials list, you can obtain everything you need in one go. The bathroom is a special place and with the right design, it will be a place that is in demand.